Into the Blue
Into the Blue
This picture was taken in December 2022 at Nazare during a solo session by British surfer Andrew Cotton. It was a perfect day and we were both baffled of why no one else joined. This ended up being one of my favorite images of Nazare to date.
About this artwork
- Available in A3 / 30cm x 42cm (Edition of 30), A2 / 42cm x 59cm (Edition of 20), A1 / 59cm x 84cm (edition of 10) including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Baryta Photographique Giclée paper, by Canson one of the world’s preeminent fine art paper mills
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.